Innovation Roundtable 2012: How to create a self-sustainable Innovation Ecosystem in Europe
On November 12th, European Young Innovators Forum warmly welcome you to participate in a 2-hour dialogue on how to create an innovation ecosystem in Europe which is self-sustainable. One that thrives and maintains itself and grows, not just on the basis of EU injected money. Throughout the week of the 12th to 17th of November its Global Entrepreneurship Week all around the world at the same time people gather, celebrate, discuss and make things happen.
The Global Entrepreneurship week is an initiative of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation specifically focused on promoting entrepreneurship. All around the world and all around Belgium there will be happenings to promote entrepreneurship. To find out more about the program of Belgium.
On the occasion of Global Entrepreneurship Week (12-18 November 2012), the European Young Innovators Forum will convene an Innovation Roundtable to address these critical questions. Hosted by Members of the European Parliament Alexander Alvaro (Germany), Maria da Graça Carvalho (Portugal), Sidonia Jedrzejewska (Poland), and Pablo Zalba Bidegain (Spain), the Innovation Roundtable will also feature the following speakers:
– Carlos Eduardo Espinal, Partner, Seedcamp
– Jan Muehlfeit, Chairman Europe Microsoft Corporation Dr.
– Dr. Matthias Ummenhofer, Head of Venture Capital, European Investment Fund
– Karen Wilson, OECD, Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry
– Anne Glover, Chief Executive and Co-founder of Amadeus Capital Partners (TBC)
We welcome a maximum of 100 participants to this event, taking place at the European Parliament, Room JAN 6Q1, on 12 November.
- Innovation Roundtable: Save the Date!
- Registration for Innovation Roundtable is open! Check the Agenda!
- What will be discussed at the Innovation Roundtable?
- EYIF Innovation Roundtable at the European Parliament: Overview
In partnership with various institutional and strategic partners and hosted at the European Parliament, the EYIF Innovation Roundtables and Conferences are half-day events which take place up to three times a year before an audience of 150+ participants. At least one takes place at the European Parliament during Global Entrepreneurship Week.