EYIF is looking for an event & office manager associate. The upcoming major event that you would be working on is the “Unconvention“
What would be your role:
- support the Unconvention director on the logistics of the event: locations, hotels, speakers, participants, technical details management
- support Project Managers in implementing the EYIF 2014 InnoYear – wide range of tasks from communication to logistics
- office management tasks
What skills, expertise and experience should you have?
- You should have a higher education degree
- You have excellent writing and comprehension skills in English / French is a plus
- You are competent in MS Office programmes
- You are well-organised with excellent attention to detail, and have good team and interpersonal skills. Teamworking is fundamental for EYIF and you need to integrate well with team members and the team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
What do we offer you?
The European Young Innovators Forum (EYIF eyif.eu) is the leading Foundation for Youth Innovation in Europe: we are independent, non-profit, pan-European, bottom-up association reaching in excess of 500,000 young people across Europe, giving voice to a community of young innovators, mentors, leaders and experts who believe in taking risks and changing mindsets for innovation.
The European Young Innovators Forum works in a close collaboration with the European Commission and the European Parliament. That gives you the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the organisation of a high level EU event with several hundreds of participants.
EYIF is dynamic organisation, so will get the opportunity to work and be mentored directly by the leaders and develop real-world skills in management, event organisation, communications, people relations in an environment full of innovators, entrepreneurs, experts and top decision makers from the public and private sectors. We will also offer a financial honarium and other benefits.
How to apply?
If you want to become part of the EYIF team and the Unconvention, please send your professional CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Monday, August 11th, 2014. Duration of the internship: 6 weeks (August 18th – September 28th)