TRAINEESHIP/ JUNIOR EU PROJECTS ASSISTANT
Location: Brussels/Belgium Closing date: 20/11/2014
- A university degree, preferably in business, management, political sciences or related subject;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge of finance and budgeting process;
- General understanding of EU policies, EU institutions and EU funding mechanisms;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Assertiveness and self-confidence.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in project development and project implementation
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Assisting the EU Projects Director;
- Project planning, implementation and evaluation activities;
- Drafting terms of reference, budget estimates and other project documents;
- Daily management of current projects
- Maintaining contacts with international experts, project partners and other stakeholders;
- Organization of meetings and events;
- Preparing project reports.
Start date: 01/12/2014, to be discussed Duration: 3-6 months
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with reference “Junior EU Project Assistant”.