The European Young Innovators Forum (EYIF) is looking for a skilled, motivated Jr. Communications Manager to work with the EYIF Head of Communications to manage all communications and social media for its international and pan-European projects. Download the ad in pdf.
● Work with the head of the communications to implement the EYIF communications strategy
● Work on and communicate pan-European and international projects such as Europioneers,
Euromentors, InnoApps, InnoPitch and Unconvention
● Create and manage content to be published through the EYIF website, tweets, facebook and
linkedin posts and blogs
● Manage photo and video production, using resources from the EYIF’s suppliers network
● Support the design and management of EYIF events and conferences
What skills, expertise and experience should you have?
● Degree in Marketing and/or Communications, and/or Journalism; and at least 1 year of
experience, preferably in a PR / Media Agency.
● Expertise in social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr and Youtube.
● Excellent writing and comprehension skills in English
● Good knowledge of wordpress is essential
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office programmes, particularly Excel, and Word. Photoshop skills
would be an asset
● A keen eye for detail, capable of working under tight deadlines and pressure
What do we offer you?
The European Young Innovators Forum is an independent, non-profit, pan-European, bottom-up association dedicated to promoting youth innovation. The EYIF’s vision is to fundamentally change the mindset for innovation in Europe because we believe Europe’s growth and renewal depends on it. As we work for and with young motivated people, we encourage our Communications team members to work in a creative environment with certain schedule flexibility. We can offer you the opportunity to develop real-world skills in communications with competitive remuneration.
How to apply?
If you feel passionate about the job, please send your professional CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 6th, 2014. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.