- EmTech France will be the only conference organized by the MIT Technology Review in Europe in 2016.
- The Conference will take place the 6th and 7th of October in Toulouse.
- National and international experts will gather around the Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers to learn how technology can improve our daily lives.
EmTech France, the biggest European technology, innovation, and business event, will take place in Toulouse the next October 6th and 7th. For this Second Edition, Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s experts will be joined by national experts:
- Skylar Tibbits, Director of MIT’s Self Assembly Lab
- Assaf Biderman, CEO at Superpedestrian and Associate Director at MIT’s Senseable City Lab, a project which aims to transform the bicycle into an electric, intelligent and social vehicle.
- Rob Nicol, Director of Technology Labs Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.
EmTech aims to promote the knowledge of innovative technologies and analyze their impact on our society to display how they work and transform our daily lives. This year, EmTech France will be the only European conference of MIT Technology Review. The keynotes and networking activities will allow debates and exchanges around the impact of technologies that will improve and favor the well-being of citizens and society.
The French startups in the spotlight of EmTech France
The conference will take place over two consecutive days, and its content includes different group sessions. after the second day of the conference, Venture Point, which is an investment forum with the support of la French Tech.
It consists of a private session created to support the selected startups in their acceleration phase. It is an opportunity to exchange directly with important investors, venture capitalists, business angels, and key players of the national and international business scene, to help them successfully accomplish their next stages.
The 10 selected startups will attend EmTech France and present their projects at the Elevator Pitch in front of a specialized audience in business and innovation. Finally, the startups will participate in a Tech in Lunch – where technology and gastronomy will be waiting for you.
More details on: