17 February 2017
DB Mindbox, Deutsche Bahn’s accelerator and EYIF’s strategic partner, is looking to recruit start-ups that are working on the future of maintenance.
Do you work on anything that is connected to sensor technology, big data, predictive maintenance on tracks, trains or machinery, augmented or virtual reality, navigation, knowledge management, robots or drones and and and? Do you have an innovative approach within the maintenance process or a unique solution to support maintenance work with smartphones?
Possible technologies among others are:
- Augmented Reality for instructions and training
- Navigationsolutions to find objects at remote locations
- Realtime diagnosis, like sensors which record the actual status of assets (IoT)
- Deep-Learning-Algorithms, wihich analyse optical, audible etc. data to predict failure times (Predictive Maintenance)
- Solutions to identify the maintenance object
- New technologies to support mobile teams
- Innovative knowledge management
- Robots and drones
- Exoskeletons for heavy tools and loads
If you are working on ground-breaking hard or software innovation in the field of maintenance and you are keen on testing your prototype in a live environment, in partnership with one of the largest transport companies in the world – this is for you! Find more details here.
The deadline for the 5th Batch applications is on March 8. So don’t sleep on it!