Mobile World Congress Shanghai (MWC Shanghai) is fast approaching and we wanted to give EYIF’s community of young innovators a heads up on why the event organised by our partners from GSMA is the place to be for companies looking for opportunities in Asia.
Note that EYIF offers the following discount codes for our community;
- AEP Code: FAPHASEDQY
- 15% VIP Pass Discount Code: PVP15SWM2J
- 15% Gold Pass Discount Code: PGP15CNQFG
Here are the reasons not to miss the event:
- It’s by far Asia’s biggest and the best mobile event – 65.000 people from more than 100 countries, 650+ exhibitors, hundreds of VCs from the EU, US and Asia, and startups.
- Network with C-level mobile executives and other tech-savvy people – MWC Shanghai attracts thousands of C-level attendees and decision makers from the world’s largest and most influential companies.
- Explore the latest industry trends – In addition to the keynote sessions, the conference incorporates 12 focused summits that will explore the latest industry trends, from connected cars to network evolution to augmented reality/virtual reality and more.
- Try out hundreds of gadgets, innovative technologies or mobile devices made available at the ‘Experience Exhibition’ – The exhibition will include a range of event features, including:
- VR & AR Zone – The VR & AR Zone in Hall E1 will showcase the world of augmented reality and virtual reality, including new accessories and industry solutions, and will enable consumers to experience AR and VR first-hand.
- Drone Racing Competition and Drone Zone – featuring international drone exhibitors, such as DJI, and the latest hardware and services for both the industrial and commercial drone markets.
- Future Retail Zone – will present a unique futuristic shopping experience where attendees can pick up what they want and purchase the item automatically upon walking out without the hassle of queuing and checkouts.
- GSMA Innovation City – be immersed in technology-led experiences delivered by a host of partners, illustrating how mobile-connected products and services are improving the daily lives of citizens, enterprises and governments
- 4 Years From Now (4YFN) – enables start-ups, investors and corporations to connect and launch new ventures together. This year, 4YFN will recruit 150 innovative start-ups who will have the chance to compete in the 4YFN Shanghai Awards 2017 for the best innovative project.
Be sure to mark your calendars between 28th June 2017 to 1st July 2017 in Shanghai, China. Get your ticket here.