Are you a fast-growing European digital technology scaleup? Does your product or service leverage digital technology applied to industry, cities, wellbeing, infrastructure or finance? Does your company already have significant revenues and is less than ten years old?
EIT Digital Challenge is the annual Europe-wide call for the most innovative startups in digital technology ready to scale up and enter the EIT Digital Accelerator.
EYIF encourages startupers and young innovators to apply to one of the most challenging and most interesting startup competition. It’s also an outstanding opportunity for European scaleup entrepreneurs to connect with the international investment and business community
Late-stage startups – so called scaleups – can apply with their successful deep technology products in one of the following five categories: Digital Industry, Digital Cities, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Infrastructure and Digital Finance.
To be considered for the contest, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Fast growing technology company with international ambitions;
- Min. €300,000 revenue in 2016 OR €2,000,000 in equity investment;
- Company max. ten years old;
- Company incorporated in EU28.
You can win a price package worth €100,000. The best team per category will receive 12 months in the EIT Digital Accelerator worth €50,000 and a cash prize of €50,000.
Get inspired by the winners of last year for each category:
- AOIFES (Spain): Cognitive Hotspot™ Technology that enhances WiFi performances;
- BLITAB Technology (Austria): Tactile Braille tablet for blind and visually impaired people (who won the European Young Innovator prize from EYIF as well).
- Sedicii Innovations (Ireland): Cybersecurity technology that protects user’s identity in the internet
- Green City Solutions (Germany): CityTree that uses sensors and real plants to reduce air pollution
- Exipple Studio (Spain): Artificial Intelligence platform that enables gestural interactions with physical objects
Apply here BY OCTOBER 8TH.
Keep an eye on us since more amazing competitions and opportunities are coming up! If you want to be the first to know about them, subscribe to our newsletter, here!