Digital Marketing Internship
EYIF is the leading Foundation for Youth Innovation in Europe; an independent, non-profit, pan-European, bottom-up association reaching over 500,000 young people across Europe. In its mission to grow the European startup ecosystem, EYIF is forming strategic innovation partnerships with major industry players across multiple sectors such as BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bahn, Huawei, but also with global and regional innovation platforms, namely CeBIT, SLUSH, Pirate Summit, MIT Innovators Under 35, EU Prize for Women Entrepreneurs, Mobile World Congress Barcelona and Mobile World Congress Shanghai.
Our team is looking for a motivated Digital Marketing intern to assist the Digital Communications Officer at our office in Brussels.
Assisting the Digital Communications Officer with:
- Assisting in the implementation of the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Maintaining and updating the Social Media Planner
- Engaging the local community online
- Curating the social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Managing events on Eventbrite
- Assisting with copywriting for EYIF Blog
- Assisting in creating the weekly newsletter
- Researching new opportunities and partners for promoting the community (other communities, groups, people, etc)
- Assisting in organizing events
- Researching marketing and communication best practices
- Conducting benchmarking campaigns
- Maintaining the website updated
- Monitoring the press and events in Brussels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor and/ or Master Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- At least one prior experience (e.g. another internship) in a similar role.
- Excellent Communications Skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Knowledge of English oral and written, French is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and intercultural skills.
Want to join our team?
Please send your application by email with your CV and Cover Letter indicating “Digital Marketing Internship” in the subject line no later than Friday March 2nd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Speculative applications are welcomed and will be kept on file for six months, but we regret we cannot reply to all applicants.
Only those whose applications we are interested in pursuing will be contacted in due course.
Contact Alessandra Maffettone, Projects and Operations Manager email@example.com