We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to support our team in Brussels Office.
European Young Innovators Forum is the leading foundation for youth innovation in Europe, an independent, non-profit, pan-European, bottom-up association reaching over 500,000 young people across Europe.
EYIF is supported and maintains strong partnerships with a wide range of leading players in the innovation ecosystem in Europe, including Deutsche Bahn, Intel, PwC, Huawei, BNP Paribas, Innogy, as well as major innovation platforms such as Slush and Mobile World Congress . Our partnerships are key to the functioning and development of EYIF and its activities.
The role of the strategic partnerships manager is to:
– Work with EYIF’s management team in building and growing EYIF, by nurturing and growing our existing relationships;
– Help to develop and implement a comprehensive, pan-European and international strategic partnerships roadmap, with the support of EYIF’s outreach and communication unit as well as its projects and events units;
– Demonstrated experience in account management, successfully managing clients, partners, accounts and other stakeholders;
– A winning personality, enjoys interacting with people, has an international multi-cultural outlook and very strong networking and communication skills, both online and offline;
– Experience in coordinating multiple departments and units to deliver projects/programmes combining events, communications with other services
In Brussels or ready to relocate to Brussels asap and working full time;
– A Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or similar (alternatively, a degree in another area with demonstrated professional experience in these fields);
– Fluency in English, both spoken and written; and preferable that part of your academic track has been conducted in English.
IMPORTANT: The candidate must be interested in innovation and entrepreneurship and is willing to grow in this field.
– Experience in raising funds from companies and corporate foundations in line with ambitious plans.
How to apply?
EYIF offers a competitive compensation of €2500 per month.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please contact us by sending your CV and a short cover letter in English to Florina Raduta at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject line “Strategic Partnership Manager”. Interviews will be on going and only selected candidates will be contacted. Starting date: as negotiated.