The time has come! The Startup Europe Roadshow arrives to Bucharest on June 18th! Register with: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your first and last name, Twitter handle and LinkedIn! Don’t miss the opportunity to find and meet those who already made their startups! They will be your mentors!
Topic: Secrets of a ICT successful startup
- 18:00 Opening speechs – Florin Nicolae Jianu, Minister for SMEs, Business and Tourism and European Commission representatives
- 18:15 Woman entrepreneur in Romania, Alexandra Roată, SOFTLEAD
- 18:25 Innovation in business, Radu Stanescu, SANDLINE
- 18:35 ICT business, Cristian Tabacitu, UPDIVISION
- 18:45 EYIF/EC Funding opportunities – “EU funds available for young entrepreneurs”- Viorel Peca, Head of Unit Innovation, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- 19:00 Q&A
- 19:20 Coffee break
- 19:35 Mentoring sessions
- E-success Coordinator: Alexandra Roată
- Tech business: Coordinator:Radu Stanescu
- Online business, Coordinator: Cristian Tabacitu)
- 20:35 Final presentation of outcomes
- 21:00 Cocktail
Founded in 2005, YEAR is the only employer organisation in Romania that represents at national level the interests of young entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 40. The idea of creating the organisation was born as a result of the specific needs faced by today’s youth (lack of capital, information, existence of a hostile business environment, deficiency of appropriate programs to stimulate young entrepreneurs). YEAR is represented at national level through the 8 regional structures, having at this moment more than 1000 members, SMEs administrated by young entrepreneurs, which coordinates almost 13.000 employees. The projects that were developed until this moment by YEAR have concerned the development of entrepreneurship among young people, due to the major concern in creating a professional and educational framework adapted to the new economic challenges in order to facilitate the transition from school to work.