Many inspired students joined us in Poznan on February 27th and learned from the best how to create the startup! Read about it in our blog.
Topic: Paths for young entrepreneurs in the area of Computing and its Applications Date
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 13:00-14:00 Case studies of successful startups
- 14:00-15:00 Mentoring with the following mentors:
- 15:00-15:15 Coffee break
- 15:15-15:45 EYIF/EC Funding opportunities “EU funds available for young entrepreneurs and startups”
- 15:45-16:15 To be a good entrepreneur, you have to Think Big! Ewa Sadowska, UPC
- 16:15-16:45 How to think big and not stumble upon something small? Marcin Fejfer, SpeedUp VC Group
- 16:45-17:00 Final presentation of outcomes
If you have any questions about Poznan workshop, please send them to email@example.com!
Venue: Poznan University of Technology, Teaching and Conference Center
Poznan University of Technology (PUT) is one of the leading Polish universities offering higher technical education. It has developed a valuable partner for international enterprises and research institutions in terms of quality of education, level of research, and innovation.
The Faculty of Computing runs the “Computing” field of studies at undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral level. This field of studies is ranked among top 3 in Poland. It received twice in the row the proof of excellence for years 2004-2010 and 2011-2018, from the Polish Accreditation Committee. Moreover, the Faculty of Computing ranked 1st in a 2009 ranking by the Computer Science Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences.