The European Young Innovator of the Year award winner of 2017 was Eurocomply. The award ceremony took place at Unconvention on 25 January at the European Parliament.
InnoPitch is a pan-European competition that selects the best early-stage ideas from young entrepreneurs and supports their development with intense mentoring workshops by the leaders of Seedcamp, Amadeus Capital and the European Investment Fund. The 6 best pitches present their ideas to Europe’s political and business leaders live in the European Parliament.
InnoPitch jury members
Founder of angel.me
Partner at PwC
CEO of Co.Station
- EuroComply: EuroComply will assess, track and demonstrate Data Protection compliance
- Saffe: Mobile payment app with high-class facial recognition technology system.
- Anumetrics: Research computational science service company which focuses on highly scalable, high impact algorithms.
- MoleQL: Educational platform for learning chemistry which uses special paper-cards for scanning and amazing 3D animations.
- Incluedon: Virtual employment platform which provides remote the jobs for disabled people.
- Homepod: Single platform to help the procurement of architectural accessories